On Tuesday, January 20 at 6:30pm, I’ll be taking part in a reading and Q&A at the Cambridge Public Library for the Subcultures anthology (you can read more info about the Subcultures anthology right here).
This event will have a bunch of us contributors speaking about our topics — it’s an awesome list:
- E.J. Barnes (Ham radio)
- Holly Foltz (Steampunk)
- Dan Mazur (Esperanto)
- Anna Mudd (Self-identified scientists)
- Dave Ortega (Pochos)
- Maria Photinakis (Cosplay)
- Liz Prince (Punks v. ravers)
- Whit Taylor (Realdoll owners)
- Nick Thorkelson (’60s radicals)
Find out more about this cool (FREE!) event at the CPL on the official event page — hope to see you there!