- “This is how it starts.” Juror: Martha Wakefield.
- Kathryn Schultz Gallery, Cambridge Art Association, Cambridge, MA. February 7 – 27, 2019.
- Arisia art show. Juror: Elizabeth Legett.
- Boston Park Plaza, Boston, MA. January 2019.
- Somerville Open Studios. Mad Oyster Studios, Somerville MA. May 2018.
- Arisia art show. Westin Waterfront, Boston, MA. January 2018.
- MICE art show. “Transformations.” Lesley University, Cambridge, MA. October 2017.
- Somerville Open Studios. Mad Oyster Studios, Somerville MA. May 2014.
- Doodle, a show on cartooning in all its forms. Juror: Jef Czekaj.
- Nave Gallery Annex, Somerville, MA. January 2014.
- Group show, Cabot Street Studios, Beverly, MA. September 2013.
- “A Necessary Adaptation” in “Why Faith?” edited by Jack Holder, published by Arcane Industries. 2019.
- “Many Drops, An Ocean: How to take care of our planet and our selves,” created for the Waltham Climate Change SERC event, 2019.
- “The Morris Worm: Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying And Love Computer Viruses” in Boundless Vol.1: A Science Comics Anthology, edited by Olivia Li, Jordan Stillman, Neil Johnson, and Heide Solbrig. Published by Boston Comics Roundtable. 2016.
- “The Procedure” in Dark Lady, published by Hellcat Press. 2015.
- Witchsona, published by Ladies’ Night Anthology. 2015.
- Red Flag. 2014.
- “Devotion in Every Stitch,” in Subcultures, edited by Whit Taylor, published by Ninth Art Press. 2014.
- “The Prince’s Lament” in: The Dark #3, published by Greyhaven Press. 2014.
- Silent Fluency. 2013.
Press & Events
- Continuing Education, MassArt
- Personal and powerful painting, Nancy McCarthy
- Plein air oil painting, Nancy McCarthy
- Studio and still life oil painting, Christopher Chippendale
- Color mixing, Nancy McCarthy
- Narrative illustration in mixed media, Nicholas McNally
- Bachelors of Art in Journalism, Japanese minor, University of Massachusetts Amherst, 2006.
Affiliations and Memberships
- Cambridge Art Association
- Waltham Mills Open Studios organizing committee, marketing coordinator